BSc Agricultural Economics; MBA
Chairman of the Group Risk, Social and Ethics Committee, Member of the Group Remuneration Committee and Group Audit Committee
- 30 years of commercial banking experience.
- Expertise includes relationship management, credit underwriting, credit risk management, country risk management and country audit.
- Career includes senior roles in blue chip financial institutions including Firstbank Nigeria, Ecobank Nigeria, Metropolitan Bank Nigeria, Citibank Nigeria and Citibank NA United Kingdom.
- Abiodun currently sits on the Board of 2 non-banking financial institutions, in addition to the Letshego Group.
- In 2016, Abiodun founded Camrose Nigeria Limited, a consulting firm that provides international firms and institutions with financial advisory services in risk, credit management, debt and equity raising.
- Leadership courses with global institutions throughout his career, including Euromoney, Moody's, Citibank and Columbia Business School USA.
- BSc in Agricultural Economics at the University of Ibadan, Nigeria (1983), University of Lagos, Nigeria (1988).