Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), Masters in Business Administration (MBA), Executive Development Program.
- Frederick has over 20 years successful experience providing strategic, fiscal and operations leadership in uniquely challenging industry and business landscape within the financial services industry.
- Since commencing his first role in Letshego’s finance department, Fred immediately demonstrated potential to swiftly and consistently expand his leadership and executive responsibilities.
- Fred led Letshego’s Botswana operations as Chief Executive Officer for ten years until 2016. When commencing his tenure at Letshego, the Botswana operations comprised of only two branches and minimal assets.
- Under Fred’s leadership, Letshego Botswana expanded to 16 branches countrywide, increasing access to relevant financial solutions for broader Batswana communities, secured by an asset base of over BWP2Billion.
- Through this role, he built and maintained strong and effective regulatory relationships including continued stakeholder engagement with the different government ministries and other industry players ensuring Letshego Botswana plays an integral role in economic development of Botswana.
- Fred’s most recent role as Group Head of Consumer Solutions involved the effective alignment and consistent execution of Letshego’s financial solutions, leveraging opportunities to share best practice across our markets.