Group Chief Internal Auditor
B Com Honours Accounting (National University of Science and Technology, Zimbabwe); BCompt Honours in Accounting (University of South Africa); Chartered Accountant (Institute of Chartered Accountants of Zimbabwe)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Zimbabwe (ICAZ)
- Fellow Member of Botswana Institute of Chartered Accountants (BICA)
- Member of Technical Commitee of BICA
- Nkosana has over 16 years audit and financial services experience.
- He joined Letshego from the role of Senior Audit Manager at KPMG Botswana, where Nkosana was responsible for leading the Audit department, audit client relations management; office budgeting, budget management and identifying and resolving technical issues related to IFRS, tax and audit.
- Prior to that, he spent several years at BDO and KPMD as Audit Supervisor in Zimbabwe and Botswana respectively, and later appointed as Audit Manager at KPMG Botswana.
- Nkosana joined Letshego as the Group Finance Officer and spent two years in this role, where he was responsible for leading the Group Finance Team, supporting the Group Chief Financial Officer and was involved in operational financial reporting while supporting the Group strategic planning processes.
- He was thereafter appointed to the role of Head of Group Strategy and Transformation, responsible for leading the formulation, annual review and monitoring of Group Strategy, ensuring that operations across Africa are aligned to the vision while leveraging on local opportunities for driving Financial Inclusion sustainably.
- From his strategy and transformation role, Nkosana was appointed Group Head of Internal Audit, responsible for driving the Group Internal Audit strategy, provide independent assurance, advice and anticipate of risks to Management and report to Group Audit Committee and Management.
- In his role as Head of Group Internal Audit, Nkosana has a mandate to transform the audit approach to ensure compliance with IIA Standards and achieve external certification to increase assurance provided and Board confidence in the opinions expressed.
- Nkosana is a Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants Zimbabwe (ICAZ) and a Fellow Member of Botswana Institute of Chartered Accountants (BICA).