Bachelor of Economics, MBA in Finance
- Has over 30 years of financial and banking experience.
- 17 years with Stanbic in Africa, with country leadership roles including Deputy Managing Director for Tanzania, and Country Chief Executive for four of Stanbic’s regional markets, namely Malawi, Uganda, South Sudan and most recently, Kenya.
- Commenced banking career as a graduate with Citibank Kenya, before relocating to Citibank Congo as the Country Corporate Officer.
- Today Philip advises talented organisations and entrepreneurs in his role as Executive Partner at Titans D’Afrique - a consortium of experienced regional leaders who volunteer their skills to empower and upskill Africa’s emerging leaders.
- Leadership programs from global academic institutions including Duke, Harvard and Cambridge Universities and London Business School.
- Bachelor of Economics from St. Lawrence University, USA (1980), MBA in Finance from Suffolk University in Boston (1985).