Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences, University of Botswana; Masters in Industrial & Employment Relations, University of Turin, Currently studying towards a Bachelor of Laws, University of South Africa. Several local and global courses on governance, leadership, negotiations, enterprise risk management & Anti Money Laundering Countering Financing of Terrorism.
• Ketlhalefile Motshegwa, as an Independent Non-Executive Director of the Company
• Motshegwa currently serves as the Secretary General of Botswana Land Boards , Local Authorities and Health Workers Union (BLLAHWU), a position he has held since 2010.
• He also serves as the Deputy Secretary General of the Botswana Federation of Public Sector Unions (BOFEPUSU).
• Ketlhalefile also currently serves as a member of the Botswana Public Officers Pension Fund (BPOPF) Board of Trustees, a position he has held since 2014. He has served on various sub-committees of the Botswana Public Officers Pension Fund (BPOPF) including being the chairman of the Risk Committee, member of Audit Committee , member of Human Resource Committee exposing him to sound corporate governance experience. He also sits on various other companies and non-profit organisations.
•Served in several labour institutions & authored academic papers & made conference presentations on human resources/industrial relations
• Before that, he served as the Clerk of Council for the Francistown City Council, where he advised Councillors on council business and policy matters.
•Religiously subscribe to good corporate governance, effective leadership