- Christopher currently works in the role of Senior Governance and Compliance Manager for De Beers.
- He has a solid background in audit, financial management, general management, relationship management, treasury management, project management, governance, risk, and compliance.
- Chris is a Chartered Certified Accountant and holds an MSc Information Management and Finance as well as Global Executive Development Programme with GIBS.
- Chris is a Fellow member of both Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and Botswana Institute Chartered Accountants as well as a member of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists and The Institute of Risk Management South Africa.
- He is currently the Non-Executive Chairman of Minet Botswana, Chairman of ICL Botswana, Board member of De Beers Holdings Botswana, and Company Secretary of De Beers Global Sightholder Sales.
- He has strong governance background acquired from participation on various boards. He has served on Debswana Pension Fund (Chairman), Botswana Railways, Botswana Post, Peo Venture Capital, Citizen Empowerment Development Agency (CEDA), and Independent Complaints Review Committee (Chairman).